1. Avene eau thermale - thermal spring water mist
2. Blistex SPF20 - it's often easy to forget that our lips need sun protection too.
3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #53
4. Shu Uemura Blush M Pink 33E
5. The Body Shop eyebrow powder duo
6. i.d. Bare Minerals mineral foundation Medium
7. Laura Mercier undercover pot SC4
8. Revlon Premiere Look Creamy Lip Pencil Mulberry
9. Eyebrow brush
10. Mandom Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Moist. I love this. Try it out if you haven't already, it is by far the best make up remover I've tried. I haven't yet tried Bioderma, so until I do this is will remain a firm favourite. Removes all the grime but doesn't dry you out one bit. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin.
11. Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser
12. Actinica broad spectrum liposomal sunscreen SPF30. I used to use Ego Sun Sense tinted moisturiser but so far this is impressing me a lot more. It is a little on the heavy side, which I don't mind in Winter since my skin gets really dry. Once I finish this I want to try La Roche-Posay.
13. Bobbi Brown longwear gel liner in black
14. MAC pigment Gold Mode. I plan to dab this all over my lids for a little lift and sparkle.
15. Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse. I'm contemplating leaving this at home since I'll already be wearing sunscreen.
16. Elianto Jolee hand lotion.
17. Mini brush set from The Body Shop. This is actually my mum's..because I don't yet have a travel size kit.
18. Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara and Remover. My cousin recommended this Japanese brand to me and it is incredibly good for Asian lashes. Keeps the curl for the whole day, but not an overly clumpy formula.
19. Rimmel nail polish Petrol. I probably won't bring this but this is the colour I want to wear.
20. The Body Shop Kabuki Brush
21. Shu Ueumra eyelash curler
22. Batiste dry shampoo Blush. I love this scent. It reminds me of a Hamilton Island holiday I went on two years ago.
23. Clean&Clear Oil Control Film. I haven't seen this ever in Australia - I got a bunch while in Malaysia a few years ago. I don't use it all the time but seeing as the weather may get rather hot during the day I think it'll be useful.
I also forgot to add my Korres lip butter in Wild Rose. If you haven't yet tried them I do recommend them. Lovely scent and texture and a good amount of pigment.
23-24 items seems like a lot now! Haha. Damn.