I've decided to follow in Gala Darling's footsteps and do a weekly gratitude list/list of lovable tidbits.
- Lindt chocolate. Yum.
- awesome and patient brother for helping me with my first video - LOVE YA. The video should be up tomorrow if I can edit it by then.
- Ever gracious and inimitable Peony Lim
- "They can do whatever they want, as long as they are excited to be alive, that’s all I care about" - Jeanine Lobell interview at In the Gloss. I'm rapt and her words really resonated with me.
- Um. Wow. Siddartha Bekers
- So gonna make this in the coming week. #deathbycheese.
- Illustrators: David Downton, Cate Parr, Jessica Durrant. Beautiful. Drawing is definitely something I want to get back to.
- I love this. So hilarious! This is a must follow and a must read. Dogs>cats (sorry!)
- "oh, I learned a lot. A Amy Astin. I n. And a lot of people would hate that."- ever, ever, ever want to stop learning. Something I've always felt. I just want to do everything!
- And lastly, I got a job! Really, truly stoked.
What are some things that you love today? I'd love to see them!
p.s. I post up this little polyvore outfit unawares earlier on. It's staying. I like it as a little header piece for the post.